The purpose of the MechTEK plant series is to produce sub base layer of the road construction base.
The cold feed system serves as an aggregate intermediate storage, each component is stored in a dedicated hopper according to fraction size. They are fed via proportioning belts in the correct proportion to the collection belt according to the mix recipe.
The mixer has a regulated opened gate to adjust the filling level assuring the best mixing performance. Via loading belt, the ready mix will be transported to finished product silo.
• 100-800 t/h capacity,
• Water: 2.0 % …8.75%
• Emulsion: 2.0 % …7.5 %
• Cement: 2.0 % …7.5 %
• 15-24 m3 optional capacity,
• 4,5 or 6 pre-feeder hopper options,
• Grilled meshes for each hopper to prevent over size stones,
• 0,27 kW vibration motor 2 for each hopper,
• 5 mm body sheet thickness,
• 1×30 kW or 1×37 kW gear-motor,
• 2×30 kW or 2×37 kW gear-motor,
• Wear resistant body,
• 15-20 m3 product silo capacity,
• 2 pneumatically controlled, truck loading gate,
• Ready mix with a specific density of 1,8kg/dm³
• Fully automatic operation control system,
• Inventor controlled dosage system,
• Configurable additive system for cement, emulsions, foam bitumen.
• CE certified design and production.